Skip to content
Know phlegm in your body
- Phlegm is generated by SS system and be stored in lungs, joints and intervals, it is normal stuff for keeping body normal working.
- If phlegm too much, it could attack all organs of body.
- It is classified as internal phlegm and external phlegm toxin.
- It is from fire energy low, water energy low, energy stasis or hot/cold dampness toxin.
- Phlegm Shows Possible Symptoms:
- Vomiting with thin mucus: It shows SS fire energy is low and LG energy stasis.
- Cough with white, thin and clear phlegm: It shows Cold toxin in LL, and LL fire energy is low.
- Cough with yellow and sticky phlegm: It shows hot toxin in LL, and LL water energy is low.
- Cough with white and sticky phlegm: It shows cold toxin too long time and LL fire energy is low.
- Runny nose: It shows cold toxin in LL and LL fire energy is low.
- Stool with mucus: It shows cold/hot dampness toxin in LL system.
- Uncontrollable salivation.
- Self talking without knowing it.
- On Tongue: Thick and white and watery tongue coating.UJ