Know how wind makes you sick
- Weather includes wind, cold, heat, dampness, dryness & fire.
- Weather is classified as Natural & human-made weather.
- Moderate weather is the natural condition on which all things live.
- Crazy or relative crazy weather will possibly do harm to you.
- Wind is fire toxin, sportive.
- Wind is classified as internal and external wind.
- External wind is from the weather, internal wind is from your own body.
- External wind can open pores for people to have sweat.
- External Wind mainly invades your body through skin, head, upper and lower back.
- Wind can make itchy skin or pimples, but pimples will be red because wind is fire toxin, and flickering because wind is sportive.
- Wind can make joints’ pain but the pain will be wandering from its sportive property.
- Wind will make people shaking, vertigo, twitching of limbs, angulation of horn arch, looking up with both eyes from its sportive property either.
- Wind happens in Spring more often or windy circumstances.
Help people to know this great information......